Head Start School Bus Information
- Head Start has 6 buses that each hold 24 students.
- Each student buckles up on each ride with a 5 point harness system.
- Our buses are a first come, first serve basis.
- Once each bus fills up to the alloted 24 spots, they are full and cannot except any more students.
- Head Start buses do not go house to house. We have designated spots for bus stops and parents can select the stop closest to their house.
- Each bus has a driver and a monitor who rides each morning and afternoon with students.
- Students who are returned more than 2 times back to school due to no one being at the stop will lose bus priveledges.
- Head Start bus routes start after other school bus routes in the morning and before the other routes in the afternoon. (Morning routes run approximately between 8:00 and 8:40 am) (Afternoon routes run approximately between 1:50-2:30)